As per Islamic Republic of Iran Law and regulations, a number of goods are subject to compulsory standard for imports. Therefore, it is required for these groups of goods to be assessed and certified as conforming to the acceptable standards of institute of standard and Industrial Research of Iran (ISIRI).
Bekhrad International Inspection Services(BIS) provides the required conformity assessment for the whole range of goods and commodities.
BIS Services in this field include:
1. Checking whether the purchased goods are subject to compulsory standards for imports.
2. Checkin for the relevancy of the declared standards.
3. providing the relevant standards and technical requirements.
4. Preforming inspection and sampling.
5. Testing at accredited laboratories or witnessing tests at manufacturer’s facilities.
6. certifying goods as conforming to the appropriate requirements.